Changing your engine oil following the manufacturer’s recommended schedule is an essential part of basic auto maintenance and one that will help to provide a good return on your investment. Through prolonged use, oil breaks down and looses its ability to lubricate. It endures tremendous friction, high heat and contaminants that, if not addressed, will most likely lead to engine problems down the road. Resupplying your car with fresh, cool, clean, freely flowing oil is very important to the performance and life of your engine. We recommend an oil change every 3,000 miles unless otherwise stated by your manufacturer.
This comprehensive oil change includes the oil/filter change as well as several preventive maintenance services including:
- Installation of appropriate oil (see below)
- New oil filter
- General chassis lube
- Exterior windows cleaning
- Check inflation of tires
- Under-the-hood visual inspection
- Topping off fluids:
- Windshield washer
- Power steering fluid
- Complementary check of:
- Brake fluid level
- Air filter
- Wiper blades
Let us know your type of driving and we will equip you car with the appropriate type of oil to best meet those conditions.
Essential – formulated for vehicles:
- That are used for short-trip driving
- That are subject to rush hour traffic with prolonged engine idling in stalled traffic
- That frequently stop and go
- Includes up to 5 quarts of Conventional Oil
Upgrade to synthetic oil
- Specifically formulated synthetic oil helps engines last longer
- Performs better than conventional motor oil in all types of traffic as well as long trips
- Helps reduce the stress from temperature extremes
- Is recommended for many newer vehicles as they require synthetic oil.
Special Oil for the Truck, SUV and Minivan
- Synthetic oil mix that will help protect your engine from the stress of heavy loads
- Specially formulated to work with today’s high-revving engines under every-day conditions
- Works to keep hard working engines run more efficiently in higher temperature
Special Service – Consider an engine flush with your oil change if:
- Your cars has a sludge build-up
- It has been a while since the last oil changes
- Not sure of the maintenance record of the car
- Or if you have had recent major repairs such as:
- Cooling system repairs
- Gasket repairs
- Internal engine repairs.
An engine flush using products such as Gumout will remove dirt and other contaminants the oil system.